You can include new points to this list! (Only remember that it is showing on the main page.)
- 12 June 2016: The TangoWiki is now on a new server with a new software version and without interwiki links.
- 6 May 2015: Now marathons can also be filled with the festival form.
- 2 September 2015: A new movie form is there! Find movies in the movie category.
- 28 August 2015: The wiki shines in a new look. Read more about TangoWiki's colours.
- 22 April 2015: Recordings of songs can now be found in the wiki.
- 9 April 2015: A new form for persons now substitutes the singer template and musician form.
- 10 March 2015: There is now a form for creating maestro pairs.
- 5 March 2015: New festival structure: Festivals have main pages and event pages (on subpages).
- February 2015: The wiki gets a little makeover: Some new changes to style and layout were made.
- January 2015: The structure of the wiki changed: English as basis language, no interwikis.
- 13 October 2014: A structured user manual is implemented.
- 25 January 2014: A new help page for using templates is online.
- 24 January 2014: The templates Infobox Musician and Infobox Orchestra are created.
- 28 December 2013: A Festival calendar is implemented.
- 23 December 2013: The Template:Infobox Singer is created.
- 21 December 2013: First festivals are entered.
- 12 December 2013: The Form:Venue comes online with the Template:Infobox Venue.
- 21 November 2013: The Form Festival is ready.
- 10 November 2013: The first forms get tested.
- 20 October 2013: The Wiki goes online with the english main page.
- 16 October 2013: The software update was successfull.